General information (vaccination)
- Please make appointments (by an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org")! Especially if your pet has not been vaccinated before, it might be risky to meet other (sick) pets in the waiting area.
- A load/burden of parasites (e.g. worms, fleas) might interfere with the vaccination. Please take care to deworm your pet one week prior to vaccination.
- Many vaccines contain attenuated living virus. Please be sure to show up with a healthy pet to avoid side effects of vaccination.
- Please allow your pet to recover from vaccination stress for 2-3 days.
- After the completion of the first part of basic vaccination your pet usually needs 2 to 3 weeks to build a stabile immunity against the illnesses it has been vaccinated against.
- If you plan to take your pet with you on your holidays or give it to an animal keeper make sure to revaccinate it in time. Please take care to get all necessary documents and medicines you need to travel with your pet.